GNU Xnee, finally the test target is ok

Hmm, ignoring warnings about binaries being older than the source code is kinda stupid. I know. Yet, I did it. Finally I paid attention and it turned out I had some GNU Xnee libraries installed under /usr/lib/ as well as under /usr/local/lib. Shame on me!!!

I removed them and everything went as smooth as … So running make test now gives:

creating testsetget
./libtest
Starting test

Test 1: ………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Test 2: …………………………….
Test 3: …………….
Preparing Test 4: …..
Test 4: ……….
Test 5: ……….
Sucesss:  210
Failures: 0
./testsetget
Starting tests🙂🙂
Sucesss:  180001
Failures: 0

that’s more like it, isn’t it🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s