- Start Xvfb (Xvfb can’t read any keyboard and mouse)
- Start Xephyr inside Xvfb (using evdev as input)
- Attach the swinput devices to the Xephyr display only
Still the faked user input (mouse, keyboard) from swinput was ‘written’ to the console. Uh oh. Bad!
So, I will now with a new computer (with more than the 500MB of RAM I have on this) test Xnee in a sandbox, probably using qemu for both x86 and ppc. Doing this I should be able to:
- Run every test case and report using the new coverage stuff in gnulib. All tests and builds can be done in x86 as well as ppc.
- Verify that cross compilation to ppc works
Can’t wait….. but I have to.